Guidelines for Authors
- A manuscript must be created in a Microsoft Word format (doc, docx), using Times New Roman 14-point font, single-spaced.
- The maximum length of a paper is 20,000-40,000 characters (including spaces), or 10-20 A4 pages (including tables, graphs, and references).
- References (at least 10 entries) must be placed at the end of your paper in the alphabetical order. Throughout the paper, the references (author’s last name, the year of publication and the page number separated by comma) are to be given in brackets at the exact point in your document where you refer to someone else’s work. The examples of references: In-text reference: (Junter, 2009 :23).
- Self-citing must not exceed 20% of the references.
- You can see a paper layout in Appendix 2.
- An example of the structure of the article is presented in Appendix 3.
Do not use footnotes for reference, except for documents or web sites with no author.
- No bulky labels are allowed in figures, instead use letters or numbers to designate parts of the figure and explain them in the legend to the figure.
- When referring to a grant throughout the paper, please include relevant funding information such as funding agencies, the grant title and its number in «Acknowledgements».
Papers are reviewed by independent experts in the subject appointed by the Editorial Board. Upon completion of the reviewing process, an author receives a copy of the manuscript with a reviewer’s comments. When deciding on publishing a paper, the Editorial Board considers the date of receiving the final copy of the paper.
Information about the author
Send the information about the author (See Appendix 1) as a separate file when submitting the manuscript.
Information about the author
First-name, name (in full)*
Academic degree*, Academic rank*
Mailing address (with a zip code) *
Telephone (with an area code)*
Title of the paper*
1 Author’s Name, 2 Author’s Name (Year Published). Title of Book. Publisher City, Country: Publisher Name, Page Numbers.
Journals and Proceedings:
1 Author’s Name, 2 Author’s Name (Year Published). ARTICLE. Journal Name. Volume Number, Issue Number, Page Numbers.
Kudryavtsev Y.N. Clinical and economic study of managing clinical processes in the contemporary socio-economic conditions: Dissertation in pursue of the academic degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences. Moscow, 2003. 345 p.
Belopukhov V.M. Mechanisms and significance of epidural blockade in the prevention and compensation of hemorheological disorders: Abstract of a dissertation in pursue of the academic degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences. Kazan, 1991. 29 p.
No author print source
Demographic Yearbook of Russia (1996). Moscow: The State Statistics Committee of Russia, . 557 p.
Report on World Health (2007). Retrieved from: http://www.who.int/whr/2007/whr07_ru.pdf
A PAPER LAYOUT
Full name of an affiliation (in the nominative case), business address: house number, street name, city, zip code, country
At least 1,000 characters (including spaces)
Key words: maximum 8 words separated by a semi-colon
The text of the paper should be logically structured:
Purpose of the paper
Material and methods of research
Findings and discussion
Information about the author/s:
Full name, job title, academic degree and academic rank